FULL STACK SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
Students who are either taking the course for the first time or planning to be more proficient in Full Stack software development can undertake this course at the Lagos City computer college. Through this course, students will get to understand the concept of building and maintaining a full-service website wherever they find themselves. Subsequently, students will be taught about the major concepts of Back-end, front-end, and full-stack development through different stages, projects, and exercises which will be executed through the course.
Importantly, students are required to create and maintain websites which could host simple learning programs/games. At the conclusion of this course at the Lagos City Computer College, these created websites should allow numerous users create accounts, log in accounts, play games, track their progress, as well as personally manage these accounts. Once this course is completed, be rest assured that you will be a competent and confident Full Stack software developer who can display skills wherever you find yourself.
What You Will Learn
Important aspects of full stack software development which students should expect includes:
- Creation of a completely functional database centered website from the scratch
- Creation of a secure user authentication system and to manage user data on your website
How the Course is Taught
- This course at the Lagos City Computer college is self paced and can either be learnt online or offline. It is self paced to allow students learn the course at a comfortable time of their own choosing.
- Well trained and qualified instructors who have expert knowledge in Full stack software development. These instructors are the best around, and what they offer students cannot be acquired elsewhere.
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
How You Will Benefit
- Students will create a completely functional website which they can always add to their Portfolio. Thus helps students earn potential clients trust more easily, since these sites will be part of their experience.
- The school will help students Join existing development teams as front-end or back-end developers. This is to help improve personal and interpersonal development of students in this aspect.
- Support non-web-based software built with Python
- Students will be able to select a new programming language of their choice subsequent to learning numerous programming languages through the course.
- Students will have the ability to create reports against a major database, after having learnt about SQL.
In order to have better experience through this course, there are requirements students have to meet. This helps improves students educational achievements in the course, and comfort as the course proceeds. First and most importantly, students have to be familiar with personal computers and at the very least, retain an interest in technology and web development.
- Students must possess a PC or Mac.
PC: Windows 10 or lower versions.
Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or lower versions.
Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
The Software has to be installed and fully operational before the course begins. Other requirement for the course are Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
The instructional materials required for this course at the Lagos City Computer college will be made available during the course.
Included here are some of the things which students should look forward to during the course of the program:
- Introduction to HTML
- A Quick Overview of Web Development
- Introduction to HTML
- Paragraphs, Headings, and Text
- HTML Links
- HTML Images
- HTML Lists
- HTML Tables
- Sectioning a Web Page
- Audio and Video
- Introduction to CSS
- Crash Course in CSS
- CSS Fonts
- Color and Opacity
- CSS Text
- Borders, Margins, and Padding
- Display and Visibility
- Pseudo-classes and Pseudo-elements
- Styling Tables with CSS
- Transforms and Transitions
These and numerous other subsections that make up an integral part of this course will be taught to students at the Lagos City Computer college.